Deol Facebook Campaign
Our goal for this Facebook ad campaign is to drive leads - people who are buying and selling homes in the Bellevue, Eastside, and Greater Seattle area - to hand off to the sales team to close.
This is a two-part ad strategy:
- The first part is targeting cold traffic - people who haven't interacted with The Deol Group before but have given Facebook signals that show they are in the market to buy or sell- and sending them to a blog post on our website.
- Then, we retarget people who clicked-through to read the blog post with an ad that sends them to a lead generation form.
This strategy enables us to build a relationship with people and introduce them to the Deol brand before asking them to submit their information to go further with us. This leads to a higher conversion rate, reduced cost-per-conversion, and higher customer satisfaction.
Let's take a look at examples of ads in this campaign:
Ad 1 - Blog post
This ad targets potential home sellers with a relevant blog post that gives them truly helpful information. This first interaction should be entirely about the potential lead and the relocation challenges they are up against. We align ourselves as their advocate with valuable content that nudges them to work with us. (One of the five tips in this blog post would be 'Choose the best realtor'. 😉)
The key to this ad is effective targeting - putting it in front of people who are:
- located in the Greater Seattle Area
- in the market to move
- making over a defined income threshold
Each of these targeting variables could be tested and optimized. More variables like age could be added based on Deol's demographic data. Here's one example of how this ad may be targeted within Facebook Ad Manager:
- Placement: News Feed (desktop & mobile)
- Bidding strategy: Clicks to website
- People over the age of 31
- living in the Greater Seattle Area
- who make over $100,000 a year
- and are 'likely to move'.
Note that the last targeting option ensures the ad only targets people who have sent signals to Facebook that they are in the market to move. Another effective strategy would be to target people who have expressed interest in sites like Zillow and Trulia.
Ad 2 - Lead form
Once people have been introduced to The Deol Group, it's time to go in for the kill. We simply retarget people who have clicked-through to our blog post with an ad that encourages them to submit their contact information for further qualification and follow-up by the sales team. Since we are now an ally in the potential lead's mind, they are much more likely to share their information. It becomes a process of self-selection.
What's exciting is that we can do this in multiple ways. In this example, I'm promoting an exclusive live webinar with Vikram Deol that dives deeper into selling tips and what to look for in a realtor. (Hint: it's us!) Another option would be to promote a free phone consultation.